axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ali Khawaja <akhaw...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject RE: java.io.FilePermission client-config.wsdd read
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:06:25 GMT
My jar is signed. It presents it certificate which I accept and then i get this acception.
I am not sure why i get the AccessControlException even when jar is signed. I'll take a look
at the other suggestion.

Thanks
Ali

Christophe Roudet <croudet@activia.net> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
You can sign your jars or look at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=108803116523175&w=2

Christophe

---------------------------------

From: Ali Khawaja [mailto:akhawaja@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 4:35 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: java.io.FilePermission client-config.wsdd read

I have an applet that is invoking a webservice. webservice is in .net, and i have written
the client using apache axis. everything in the applet is working upto the point when I invoke
the webservice. Then I get the following exception.

java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission client-config.wsdd
read

I cannot change anything in the client's machine(i cannot touch the policy file). I'll really
appreciate any help.

Thanks

Ali