axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client side handlers not being removed
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:07:21 GMT
1) they are listed in client-config.wsdd the current directory.
3) add mailapi jar

-- dims

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:50:47 +0100, aoife.kavanagh@meridianp2p.com
<aoife.kavanagh@meridianp2p.com> wrote:

> I'm having a few issues with client side handlers using Axis 1.2 beta.
>
> 1) Firstly is there a way of getting a list of all the client side handlers installed?
>
> 2 ) I need to know this because I have a sample program that I want to run using a client
side handler that I've written.  However when I run it I get an exception that's been encountered
in the samples.security.ClientSigningHandler class.  I've run the clientsecurityundeploy.wsdd
numerous times but it seems to make no difference at all.  I have also restarted Tomcat though
I would expect that to make no difference as this is a client side handler.

> 3)  WHen I make a call to org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client <file> whether to
attempt to add or vainly attempt to remove a client side handler I get the warning "WARNING:
Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart).
Attachment support is disabled."