axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A bug in axis ?
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:06:11 GMT
Matthieu,

are u using 1.2 nightly. Please try that. In fact,for the webservice
call that you make from within another web service should try to use
the async api (org.apache.axis.client.async.*, example -
test.client.TestAsyncCall). If you still have problems, open up a bug
report with a test case.

thanks,
dims