axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rikenatw...@netscape.net (Riken Shah)
Subject RE: how to modify--> wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:string"
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:28:14 GMT
Couple of more things about my environment....

1. I am using class, not an interface.
2. I am not using Java2WSDL, but using AdminClient to deploy the service. (I assume AdminClient
internally is using Java2WSDL?!?! )

So, I tried following command to deploy the webserivce but the WSDL output was the same as
before...

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd -l http://x.y.z:8080/myWebApplication/servlet/AxisServlet
-ddd

any clues or suggestions??