axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Suzy Fynes" <suzanne.fy...@sentenial.ie>
Subject Classpaths for WSDD
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:28:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to deploy my wsdd file and have been having trouble. I can
view the current list of deployed webservices in axis from the main page
but when I tried deploying my deploy.wsdd, after running the adminclient
on it, the page is just blank from "And now some web services" down.
Does anyone have any idea what where I might be going wrong???I have a
feeling it's a classpath thing.

This is the wsdd file im deploying

 <service name="BankModulusCheck" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className" value="BankModulusChecker"/>
 </service>
</deployment>

Thanks!
Suzy