axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Junaid.Bha...@mro.com
Subject Re: WS-I Test on doc/literal Web Service
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:51:06 GMT

      <binding name="....." type="mxws:PortType">
            <soap:binding style="document"
            <operation name="....">
                  <soap:operation style="document"/>
                  <input>
                        <soap:body  use="literal"/>
                  </input>
                  <output>
                  <soap:body use="literal" />
                  </output>
            </operation>
      </binding>
      <service name=".....">
            <port name="......" binding="mxws:Binding">
                  <soap:address location="........"/>
            </port>
      </service>

- Junaid

             Jim Murphy
             <jmurphy@mindreef
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             06/17/2004 01:34                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: WS-I Test on doc/literal Web
             Please respond to         Service