axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Junaid.Bha...@mro.com
Subject Re: realpath
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:37:29 GMT

Refer to the following wiki on how to get access to the ServletContext
object in your WS Implementation:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/ServletContext

- Junaid

             Dorner Thomas
             <thomas.dorner@ed
             mb.debis.com>                                              To
                                       "'axis-user@ws.apache.org'"
             06/30/2004 02:35          <axis-user@ws.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         realpath
             axis-user@ws.apac
                  he.org

Hi,

I looking for a solution to get realPath in my WS-Implementation
like I can do it with a servlet:

ServletContext context = getServletContext();
String realPath = context.getRealPath("");

Do someone have any Idea how I can solve this problem?

Thanks Tomi