axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Meloro, John" <Melo...@Pragmatics.com>
Subject RE: Namespaces & Clients
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:59:33 GMT
Sorry about that...

On line 26 Service service = new Service( );

Should really be the name of the Service interface of the Web services.

Since you have deployed the services to AXIS, do you have the autogenerated
service file created by Apache Axis WSDL2Java emitter?

[Meloro, John]  -----Original Message-----
From: NYY96@aol.com [mailto:NYY96@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 2:10 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Namespaces & Clients

This produces errors:

ReportHandlerClient.java:26: javax.xml.rpc.Service is abstract; cannot be
instantiated       Service service = new Service( );
                       ^
ReportHandlerClient.java:27: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Call
location: class com.cecilrep.www.CecilDirect.ReportHandlerClient
      ^
ReportHandlerClient.java:27: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Call
location: class com.cecilrep.www.CecilDirect.ReportHandlerClient
                   ^
3 errors
In a message dated 6/15/2004 1:55:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,