axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Meloro, John" <Melo...@Pragmatics.com>
Subject RE: I have deployed an Axis service. Now what?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:44:52 GMT
Take a look at the following:

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/06/05/axis.html?page=1
<http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/06/05/axis.html?page=1>

-----Original Message-----
From: NYY96@aol.com [mailto:NYY96@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 3:33 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: I have deployed an Axis service. Now what?

I have developed a correct WSDL file, and have generated the appropriate
classes with WSDL2Java. I did a small amount of tinkering with the classes,
ran AdminClient and have my Web Service running on the local TomCat server.
I have added some handlers and written a messager service.

What now? How exactly do I utilize this web service and see if it works? Do
I put the client side classes in one directory and providor sides in
another? Do I run a specifid program or have to make a new one? I'm even a
bit lost on how to utilize TCPMonitor (I know how to run it but how do I get
messages moving with SOAP?)

Thanks,
James Crosson
KledarasTechnologies