axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Albert Jan Wonnink" <awonn...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: BeanSerializer and xml attributes
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:28:59 GMT
Hi,

.NET does support the use of of attributes by using simple configuration
commands in the classes definition. I am verry supprised there is no Java
equivalent yet, as there have been many questions/discussions on this
subject.

Regards,

Albert Jan

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! http://search.msn.nl