axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Arkady Kasianski" <Ari...@Amdocs.com>
Subject Axis and Beehive initiative
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:23:15 GMT

BEA propose Beehive project as open-source project based on Workshop
Application Framework.  As I undestand it will part of Apache project
and will be released under Apache Lisence. Beehive contains along with
controls, java page flow and other component Java SOAP processor and
integrated metada-driven programming model for Web services.

How does this BEA initiative jeopardize Axis project ? Does anybody
compare these two implementaion ?
Once both open-sources under the same license why my organization should
use Axis or Beehive as web services foundation ?

Thanks

Thank you.