axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ofer Baranes" <of...@bitband.com>
Subject declare exception considere Undeclaredthrowableexception
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 11:59:30 GMT
 I am using Axis on the Server side and Axis Call (through WSIF) on the
 Client side :

 I have a very declared exception on my WebService ,which
 do appear on the wsdl , BUT , when this exception is
 throw on the server side ,on the client side it's
 considere as an Undeclaredthrowableexception , why ?

 (I checked the SOAP response string and the exception do
  exists on the fault section.
  My feeling is that my exception is not correctly
  serialize\deserialize and therefor is not considere as
  a declared exception.)