axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Cheng Po-wen <st...@itri.org.tw>
Subject How to run the WS-I scm in Axis 1.2 Beta
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:16:08 GMT
Hi, everybody:

I don't know how to "configure" the WS-I scm for Axis BETA,
I've modified the deploy.wsdd for manufacturer & warehouse
and successfully deploy it,

and I use SOAPTest from Parasoft to do the test,
and I got the following error message:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.axis.types.URI$MalformedURIException: Cannot initialize URI
with empty parameters.
at
org.apache.axis.wsi.scm.configuration.ConfigurationEndpointType.<init>(ConfigurationEndpointType.java:26)
at

does anybody know is there configuration file for setting the endpoint
address for these roles?

Sting

--
Sting, Cheng Po-wen(鄭博文)
Phone :  886-3-5914545  Fax : 886-3-5820085

Internet Software Technology Division(W100)
Computer & Communication Research Lab. / ITRI