axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Don Laidlaw <donlaid...@rogers.com>
Subject How to import in serializer.writeSchema
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:19:11 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to write a custom serializer, and have it generate the
proper schema output.  I find the need to add import elements to both
the definitions element and the types element.  I can not figure out a
way to do that so far.  I should be able to grab a reference to the
definitions object and call an addImport() method, but can't seem to
find how to get a reference to the definitions object.  Same thing for
the types object.  The types object is actually passed in as a parameter
to the writeSchema(Class javaType, Types, types) method I am
implementing, but there is no method to add imports.

Any suggestions from the masters?

Thanks
-Don