axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Oinn <...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: More dynamic invocation problems
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:23:23 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> how/where are u getting your "outTypes" from?

I've attached the original source file (without the changes I described
before) to this message, the outTypes vector is generated in the
configureFor(String operationName) method. It's being picked up
correctly as far as I can see, the type defined in the WSDL and the type
the code reads appear to be the same to me.

One thing I haven't tried is running the monitor to see if Axis is
actually sending back what it claims from the JWS service, if it wasn't
then that would explain it (and be a different bug)

Cheers,

Tom