axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ro...@gmx.de
Subject Only Default Construktor?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:00:22 GMT
Hello,

e.g., I have a class MyService.java. This class have two constructors - a
default one and one with some parameters. Suppose, we want to publish this
class as a WS. The question is - is it allowed in this case to have not only
default constructor? The question is because I couldn't find any
operation-element in .wsdl-file for MyService (if it is with only default
constructor) like MyService().

So, you can publish only methods from one classe as WS, but not its
constructors?

If it is not allowed to have other constructors except the default one, so a
work arond could be a method init(), am I right?

regards,

Roman

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl