axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Crishantha Nanayakkara" <Crishan...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Can we use SimpleSessionHandler for .NET/Axis Session handling?
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:38:23 GMT
Thanks Srinivas.

Are there any sample codes available in the web for above topic as I am new to .NET applications.

Regards
Crishantha

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivas Vemula [mailto:srinivas.vemula@mensamind.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 3:24 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can we use SimpleSessionHandler for .NET/Axis Session handling?

Yes, U can.
Srini

Crishantha Nanayakkara wrote:

Hi All,

Can we use SimpleSessionHandler to handle sessions between a C#.NET client and a Axis Web
Service?.

Regards
Crishantha

  _____

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.

--

Srinivas Vemula                          +91 40 23547826- Ext 201

Associate Consultant                     +91 40 23541447 (Fax)

Mensamind                                +91 98497-42720 (Mobile)

Hyderabad

India

http://www.mensamind.com

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s)
only. If you are not an intended recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or
take any further action in reliance on it. You should delete it and notify the sender immediately.