axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Crishantha Nanayakkara" <Crishan...@virtusa.com>
Subject Can we use SimpleSessionHandler for .NET/Axis Session handling?
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:45:20 GMT
Hi All,

Can we use SimpleSessionHandler to handle sessions between a C#.NET client and a Axis Web
Service?.

Regards
Crishantha

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.