axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asanka Priyanjitih" <APriyanji...@virtusa.com>
Subject What is a suitable handler level to configure wss4j?
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:25:35 GMT

Hi Team

Please some one can tell me, what is a suitable handler level to
configure wss4j? Actually I want to knew this configuration information
can we put in the any layer depending on the requirement.

G J Asanka Priyanjith

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.