axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asanka Priyanjitih" <APriyanji...@virtusa.com>
Subject Axis java Architecture New Document
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:40:12 GMT
Hi Team

I create a new (not exactly new I got some part from axis java
architecture guide and add more to that :D) document about axis java
architecture. Some part of this document may have some errors. I like to
know what those are. I include some code fragment to the documentation
for batter understanding, actually this is the part I have more worries.

Please some one see errors in this documentation please correct me.

G J Asanka Priyanjith

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.