axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Amadei <danielama...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: Signed SOAP messages
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:56:33 GMT
Hi!

Apache Axis ships with a sample SignedSOAPEnvelope for signing messages. This is almost a
"decorator" just for signing the original message.

The arch. I defined on using this approach is to add a Handler able to Sign and one for verify
the signature.

Get the latest version from CVS (wich I submitted the Patch) of the SignedSOAPEnvelope because
there were a bug in the older versions where the body of the message was not signed. The API
used for signing is the Apache XML Security Suite (xml.apache.org).

In case of problems, get in touch!

[]'s
Daniel

"Guha, Suteertha [IE]" <sguha@telcordia.com> wrote:

Hello all :

Does AXIS provide any means to produce signed messages?

If not, what in your opnions is the best tool/product/open source utility to produce signed
SOAP messages?

Thank you,

Suteertha

Crie seu Yahoo! Mail, agora com 100MB de espaço, anti-spam e antivírus grátis!