axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Shantanu Sen <s...@pacbell.net>
Subject RE: Exposing an EJB as a doc-literal web service
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:06:00 GMT
I noticed that tools such as WebLogic 8.1 workshop
automatically uses the wrapped approach when using the
'document' mode is selected. I did not see any way you
can use 'pure' doc-lit with this toolkit. I did not
check WASP 6.0.

Does this suggest that some vendors think that
'wrapped' is the way to go for doc-lit? I did not see
any UI option to not do a wrapped doc-lit.

Shantanu

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-whichwsdl/