axis-java-user mailing list archives

From bethana kumar <bethana_ku...@yahoo.com>
Subject Design issues
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:51:17 GMT

Hi

    I need ur valuable suggestions for my below requirement.

I have to Design a server(the server is not intelligent enough, which will receive request
from their clients,It should identify the client request and finally connect to the appropriate
server for its response and send the response back to client ..in raw or xml or binary or
image format) which is going to Interact with multiple Servers depending on type of request.Each
server is providing different functionalities and also each own has its own API for communicating
with server.

Now i would like to design such a system that will do all the things which described above
and also design should be flexible enough to support new server on demand(i.e when we need
diffent functionality). I would like to use  servlets,xml technologies,want to use tomcat
as a webserver.The server should handle Asynchronous communication.

The architecture looks like below ....where C1,C2,C3 are clients, Server is one i have to
develop and finally Server1,Server2,Server3 are external servers.

                     C1                                    Server1
                     C2             Server                 Server2
                     C3                                    Server3

Tell me your valuble suggestions.How should i proceed

Thanks & Regards
Shanta.B