axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Rubin <dlru...@yahoo.com>
Subject No wsdl2ws.jar in axis directory?
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 20:41:26 GMT
I downloaded axis-c 1.1.1 and there is no wsdl2ws.jar
anywhere in this dir or any subdirs. It also isn't in
the axis-java version. How do I get this file?
Thanks.

---------------------------
hi
   everybody is using the jar file present in the
axisjava\lib folder.......also were \
u able to get the xmlapi.jar file which ur supposed to
keep in classpath..... raja

________________________________

From: Daniel Rubin [mailto:dlrubin@yahoo.com]
Sent: Fri 6/4/2004 5:08 PM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: where is

I was trying to create the client code for a web
service using WSDL2WS, following the instructions in
the user guide section titled "How to use the WSDL2WS
tool on the command line"

At one step, I'm supposed to copy wsdl2ws.jar from
AXIS_EXTRACT\bin to another folder, but there's no
wsdl2ws.jar in anywhere in the axis distro!!  I
downloaded axis for win32 from this link:
http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/axis-c-linux-current-bin.tar.gz

what am I missing?

Thanks,
Daniel