axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Geert Vanpee <Geert.Van...@esat.kuleuven.ac.be>
Subject axis 1.1 client: request and response logging
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:58:17 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am developping an Axis 1.1 client based on the Axis WSDL2JAVA tool/framework.

This seems to work fine for one of the servers I am sending requests to.
But, some other servers have problems handling my requests.

So, my question is: how can I log request (what I am sending) and response
(what the server gives me back) even if they are not valid XML (the HTTP
request and response as sent on the wire for example).
It is not an option to use the SOAPMonitor applet, because this is not very
accessible to me as I am a blind person.

Regards

Geert