axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Peculiar Error; Appreciate Some Help
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:50:36 GMT
my 2 cents, get xmlspy trial version (http://www.xmlspy.com/) and use
the wsdl validation functionality.

-- dims

----- Original Message -----
From: nyy96@aol.com <nyy96@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:46:32 EDT
Subject: Re: Peculiar Error; Appreciate Some Help
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

In a message dated 6/25/2004 10:42:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
k.yahioun@clipack.com writes:

NYY96@aol.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would
  truly appreciate some help with this error. This is one of
> those
  things where I believe an extra set of eyes could easily solve.
  have the following WSDL documents, and I am receiving the following

  error:

> java.io.IOException: Emitter failure.
  There is an undefined binding
> (clientDire
> ctBinding) in the
  WSDL document.
> Hint: make sure <port binding=".."> is fully
  qualified.

> I am almost certain that this is a namespace
  issue, as I am not a pro
> at XML namespaces or WSDL, though not a
  beginner, I am hopeful
> somebody out there can easily solve this. Here
  are two of my WSDL
> documents. This should be sufficient to find the
  problem:

> <?xml version="1.0"
  encoding="UTF-8"?>

  "http://localhost:8080/axis/services/clientHandlerServicePort"

  xmlns:wsdl = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
  "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
  "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
  "http://localhost:8080/axis/service/clientHandlerServicePort"

> targetNamespace =

  "http://localhost:8080/axis/services/clientHandlerServicePort" name =

  "clientDirect"

  <wsdl:documentation>
> !! clientDirectService.wsdl !!

  !!    Created by James Crosson  !!

> !! June 23,
  2004   !!
> </wsdl:documentation>

  <wsdl:import namespace =

  "http://localhost:8080/axis/services/clientHandlerServicePort"

  location = "clientDirectBinding.wsdl"/>

  <wsdl:service name = "clientDirectService">

  <wsdl:port name = "clientDirectrServicePort" binding =

  "impl:clientDirectBinding">
>     <soap:address
  location =

  "http://locations:8080/axis/services/clientHandlerServicePort"/

  <http://locations:8080/axis/services/clientHandlerServicePort%22/>>

  </wsdl:port>
> </wsdl:service>

  </wsdl:definitions>

Try again to change the port name
  because there is an extra 'r', I don't
know if  it'll helps but why
  not try ;-)
<wsdl:port name = "clientDirectServicePort" binding =

"impl:clientDirectBinding">

I really do thank you for your continued help. I picked up on the error you
found shortly after I mailed the list. Unfortunately this did not solve the
problem.

The reason I'm posting the list with this problem is because I have
succesfully created Web Services with Axis before. This error seems simple but
it's a sneaky bum, and AS ALWAYS, XML Namespaces are horrendously
confusing.

If anybody out there could help me out I'd be incredibly grateful,

James