axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gruszynski, Adam" <Adam.Gruszyn...@kcc.com>
Subject Access Denied
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:40:27 GMT
Can anyone tell me how to authenticate to a sever running the web
service.  I can do it via rpc:

Call.setProperty(call.USERNAME_PROPRERTY, "username")... and the
password property.

I am unable to do this using the saaj methods:

SOAPConnection ... MessageFactory... SOAPMessage
There aren't any methods that I can see to set connection level
authentication.  I don't know where to add the username and password
using this kind of web service invocation.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks Adam

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential,
or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received
this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and
destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.