axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Vales" <va...@shortcut.pt>
Subject Axis - server-config.wsdd
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:40:51 GMT
Hi,
I try doing Custom Serialization in Axis 1.1.
I used the Data Example in samples/encoding of the Axis directory.
I want to Serialize the Object Data in Axis.
I used the following tag in the server-config.wsdd to make default mapping between Data Object
and the WSDL:

<typeMapping
  qname="typeNS:Data"
  xmlns:typeNS="urn://samples.encoding"
  languageSpecificType="java:samples.encoding.Data"
  serializer="samples.encoding.DataSerFactory"
  deserializer="samples.encoding.DataDeserFactory"
  encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" />

I get this Error when trying to get the WSDL (http://localhost:8080/axis/xTeste.jws?wsdl):

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
	WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for &apos;urn://samples.encoding&apos;.
Namespace prefixes must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for &apos;urn://samples.encoding&apos;.
Namespace prefixes must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:

 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:Does Anybody knows where is the fault?Thks,Carlos Vales