axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Molettiere <pie...@axonstudios.net>
Subject Streaming Issues?
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 22:47:57 GMT

Hey there,

We're trying to use the new streaming option checked into CVS. We're
running into problems however -- we're getting this exception as an
Axis Fault:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child
element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to
deserialize.

We have all our types registered to use BeanSerializers and
Deserializers, so we're kind of confused as to why a SimpleDeserializer
would be being used. Does the new streaming code support
BeanSerializers?

We're using streaming="on" in the service tag of our wsdd, and we're
setting Call.setStreaming="on" on the client too. Are we missing
something?

--Peter