axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Satrusalya, Prassana" <prassana_satrusa...@merck.com>
Subject WSDL in Server-config.wsdd problem
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 12:53:08 GMT
Hi

I am providing the location of WSDL in server-config.wsdd as:

<service name="TestWS"
	provider="java:RPC"
	use="literal">
	<parameter name="className"
		value="com.abc.trs.webservices.TestWS"/>
	<parameter name= "allowedMethods" value="*"/>
	<wsdlFile>/WS.wsdl</wsdlFile>

</service>

It does not let me see wsdl when I use the URL :
http://trs-ut.abc.com/learnnet/services/TestWS?wsdl
<http://trs-ut.abc.com/learnnet/services/TestWS?wsdl>

But I can make a call like the following and get response ok.
http://trs-ut.abc.com/learnnet/services/TestWS?method=getWS&a=111&b=222&c=33
3&d=4444
<http://trs-ut.abc.com/learnnet/services/TestWS?method=getWS&a=111&b=222&c=3
33&d=4444>

What am I making wrong?
if I have to use WSDL( don't want to use script to deploy) do I have an
alternative.

Thanks,
Kumar

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck
& Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates
(which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.
 If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system.