axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Baruah Montoo-CMB035 <montoo.bar...@motorola.com>
Subject HttpRecoverableException ??
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 17:17:39 GMT
Does anyone know when and why this exception is thrown and can someone tell me what it means
other than what's already displayed.
All i did is replaced HTTPSender with CommonsHTTPSender and created a new axis.jar with all
commons-httpclient2.0 classes. I have tomcat and ISA Server( Proxy server) running on different
machine. And i dont think this happened yesterday. Thanks in advance.

Error Below:

[May 19 11:33:28] :-1 WPI_GetLicenseThread() threw AxisFault Exception =
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException: org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException
: Error in parsing the status  line from the response: unable to find line starting with "HTTP"