axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Parminder Singh" <psi...@kanbay.com>
Subject org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered
Date Sat, 22 May 2004 08:11:08 GMT
I get the following error when I access my web service.

Any ideas why is this happening........................

org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child
element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to
deserialize.

      at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializer.onStartChild(SimpleDeser
ializer.java:189)

      at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deseria
lizationContextImpl.java:963)

      at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:
198)

      at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.j
ava:722)

      at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:233)

      at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:347)

      at clients.UMSClient.directCall(UMSClient.java:140)

      at clients.UMSClient.main(UMSClient.java:42)

Exception occured ; nested exception is: