axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eric Hauser <ehau...@www.in.gov>
Subject Re: Typemapping for DataHandler
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 18:42:40 GMT
Dhanush,

Thanks for the response.  This is what my interface looks like:

public String store(DataHandler data) throws TransactionHistoryException;

public DataHandler retrieve(String key) throws TransactionHistoryException;

When I run the WSDL2Java task, I get the following error:

     [axis-wsdl2java] WSDL2Java
http://localhost:8080//apps/transaction/history/services/TransactionHistoryService?wsdl
Parsing XML file:
http://localhost:8080//apps/transaction/history/services/TransactionHistoryService?wsdl
     [axis-wsdl2java] java.io.IOException: Type
{http://service.history.transaction.ai}DataHandler is referenced but not
defined.

My WSDL file generated with tns1 as the namespace for the DataHandler
type.  I'm a little stumped, but I also haven't had any time to work on
this.  If there was a problem with DataHandler being defined, shouldn't
that show up when I deploy the service?