axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Oinn <...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Generic invocation with complex document types
Date Sat, 15 May 2004 17:03:16 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Tom,
>
> You will need to traverse the symbol table and register say the
> ElementSerializer/ElementDeserializer or your own custom ser/deser
> before invoke. It should not be very difficult.

Dims,

That's what I was guessing but I haven't had much luck finding more
information, could you point me in the right direction? I assume you
mean to determine in the first stage what type axis is going to want a
serializer for and then registering the ElementSerializer explicitly for
that type?

Cheers,

Tom

btw - anyone fancy hacking on an open source workflow project?