axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hainer Neil" <hainer_n...@bah.com>
Subject Re: Wanted: Idiot's guide to axis
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 15:22:38 GMT
Just looked at the NewbieTrails.  So are you looking for volunteers to
work on the following:

    Requested Trails

 * UsingCommandLineTools? <http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?action=edit&id=UsingCommandLineTools>
 * GettingStartedWithAttachments? <http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?action=edit&id=GettingStartedWithAttachments>
 * BestPracticeForCreatingServices? <http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?action=edit&id=BestPracticeForCreatingServices>

If so, is there are certain approach to supplying the requested
information?  Anotherwords, if I submit something is there any type of
editing process - specifically to ensure everything is technically correct?

Neil