axis-java-user mailing list archives

From easterguest <eastergu...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Attachments Axis and .NET
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 14:12:32 GMT
Not fully answering your question, but you might want to consider
returning only URL's to the image, instead of the image itself.
Configure your http server to serve the image url's with or without
authentication (embedded into the url for example).

That way, whoever consumes your web service only loads the images he wants.