axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <romm...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject AXIS Attachments w/o using Stub
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 08:32:46 GMT

 Hi,

>From what I understand, there are two ways of invoking a webservice, a direct
dynamic invocation where we specify in the code the endpoint URL, and other
details without using a Stub object, and the second using the 'Stub' that
hides these details for us.

 All the code snippets using attachments use the "Stubs" approach.

 Am I correct in coming to a conclusion that attachments cannot be sent
 without using a Stub object, because on Stub object we call the
_setProperty,
 addAttachment methods, and there is no alternative to this for non-stub
 invokation?

 Thanks,
 Rommel Sharma.

Disclaimer: