axis-java-user mailing list archives

From aa bb <alpiv2...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to Serialize/Deserialize to/from file(For testing)
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 20:12:46 GMT
I have seen this posting here, yet with on definitive
answers.
So, I figured we could put something together...

Here is the situation:
We are a consumer of a WS and the providers test
systems are like a yoyo always up and down. In order
to keep our development team moveing Iam needing to
perform this type of task...
I can obtain a good response, capture it to file by
serializing it and then have the developers use the
file and deserialize it and continue developing while
the yoyo is down..

Can any one help ?