axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Blake Dournaee" <bl...@sarvega.com>
Subject RE: Question about Service() Constructor
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 23:14:57 GMT
All,

I've updated this to include a guess at the namespace part of the QName.
Still the same problem:

try {

      String uri = new String("http://localhost:8080/axis/Tester.jws");

      String localPart = new String("TesterClient");

      QName serviceName = new QName(uri,localPart);

      Service service = new Service(wsdl,serviceName);

    } catch (Exception xp) {

      System.out.println("Error building Service object");

      xp.printStackTrace();

    }

Error building Service object

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Cannot find service:
{http://localhost:8080/axis/Tester.jws}TesterClient

        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.initService(Service.java:261)

        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:217)

        at TesterClient.main(TesterClient.java:44)

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Blake

  _____