axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wanted: Idiot's guide to axis
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 15:32:15 GMT
It's peer review...you'll can drop a note to axis-dev as well when you
want one of the developers to review.

thanks,
dims

----- Original Message -----
From: Hainer Neil <hainer_neil@bah.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:22:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Wanted: Idiot's guide to axis
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Just looked at the NewbieTrails.  So are you looking for volunteers to work
on the following:

Requested Trails

 * UsingCommandLineTools?
 * GettingStartedWithAttachments?
 * BestPracticeForCreatingServices?

 If so, is there are certain approach to supplying the requested information?
 Anotherwords, if I submit something is there any type of editing process
- specifically to ensure everything is technically correct?

Neil

Andrew Premdas wrote:

  Ken,

Couldn't agree more, see Best Practices thread in this list. I'm starting a
newbie trails guide on the axis wiki. Perhaps you would like to read and
contribute.

All best

Andrew

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?NewbieTrails