axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Service() Constructor
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 02:32:39 GMT
Blake,

Can you post the WSDL itself? typically you pick up the
targetNamespace as the uri for constructuing the QName. You can check
out my samples/client/DynamicInvoker code

-- dims (Davanum Srinivas)

----- Original Message -----
From: Blake Dournaee <blake@sarvega.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:14:57 -0700
Subject: RE: Question about Service() Constructor
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

All,

I've updated this to include a guess
at the namespace part of the QName. Still the same problem:

try {

      String uri
= new String("http://localhost:8080/axis/Tester.jws");

      String
localPart = new String("TesterClient");

      QName
serviceName = new QName(uri,localPart);

      Service
service = new Service(wsdl,serviceName);

    } catch (Exception xp)
{

System.out.println("Error building Service object");

xp.printStackTrace();

    }

Error building Service object

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error
processing WSDL document:

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error
processing WSDL document:

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Cannot
find service:  {http://localhost:8080/axis/Tester.jws}TesterClient

at org.apache.axis.client.Service.initService(Service.java:261)

at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:217)

at TesterClient.main(TesterClient.java:44)

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Blake