axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Goosen <enri...@ipay.co.za>
Subject /samples/faults : example how it works?
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 07:48:00 GMT
I found this previous posting in the mail archives, but nobody responded
to it:

"I was trying to understand the way exception propogation takes place
and
should be handled when using Web services in genral and in context of
AXIS
as a SOAP engine.
Can anyone explain me the motivation behind this example which comes
with
the axis download.
And also if some one can guide me thru the exception handling process
and
how custom exception can be propogated under the hood of AxisFault which
is
basically contains the w3c complaint SOAPFault element.
Kindly help me with this topic or point me to right resources.
Thanx in advance,
dumdum420"

I'd also like information on this.

So if you're in the know...share the knowledge.

Enrico