axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Malai" <armalai...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Deserializing Error
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 14:26:10 GMT
Hi.,
    I have done few samples using axis.Everything went on well.
Now i'm trying to do my real application.
My situation is.,
  I have developed DAO and VO object.
I need to publish my DAO as a webservice and I have to write a client.
I just published my DAO as webservice.that is fine.
while i'm trying to access my service i'm getting the below error.

Error:
  org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'getReturn':  could not
find deserializer for type {http://vo.client.sentori.com}WSAccountVO

But in my VO object I have get and set methods.
when i generate classes thru wsdl2java, I get VO object with lot more
codes.I did add this in to my VO object to avoid this error temporarily.

Please look in to my error and suggest me.

Thanks.,
MALAI