axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kenneth Lee" <Ken....@KennethLee.org>
Subject RE: "No such operation" error when using doc/lit wrapped
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 01:22:26 GMT
Just a guess, but I think I received a similar message in Axis 1.1 when
I was using classes that I created that were not in packages.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wei Hsu [mailto:whsu@openharbor.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 6:34 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: "No such operation" error when using doc/lit wrapped

Hi all,

I am trying to deploy a doc/lit wrapped service using AXIS 1.2 beta.
However when I try to invoke the method using the stubs generated by
wsdl2java, AXIS keeps throwing "No such operation" exception.  What
exactly needs to be done on both the client and the server side for AXIS
to be able to successfully locate my operation?  I'd really appreciate
any help or lead you people may be able to give. Thanks a lot!

Wei