axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Axis User" <axisu...@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk>
Subject typeMapping problem running echo example
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 10:59:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to run the echo example in Axis 1.2 beta but have stumbled
across a problem with regards to the typeMappings that are defined in
the deploy.wsdd file. As suggested in the readme file, the deployment of
the echo example is done with:

	java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd

This does not add the service information to axis' server-config.wsdd
file UNLESS I comment out the typeMapping fields in the deployment file.
I was wondering whether this is a known bug and/or whether there is a
workaround for this...

I have Axis 1.2beta set up within Apache Tomcat 4.1.30.

Best wishes,

Shahbaz

------
Shahbaz Hafeez