axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rommel Sharma" <romm...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject Java Code To Send An Attachment
Date Sat, 29 May 2004 19:28:22 GMT

Hi,

I have attached Java code for sending attachments using Axis for those who
are yet to empower their webservice with attachments and want to see the
complete client side and server side code.

I have tried to keep the code very simple and clear and added documentation
too.

Hope the newbies will benefit from it.

Thanks,
Rommel Sharma.