axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <tony.thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: MessageContext.getCurrentContext() returns null
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:38:09 GMT
OK, forgive my stupidity, but I am trying to send an attachment back
from the server.  I did say that I was trying to send the attachment
back in the response in my original message but, I probably should have
been clearer.  That would also explain why I was confused about your
orginal response.

Anyway, I have attempted to model my service after the attachments
example included in the Axis distribution.  On the server side, I get
null for the message context (which seems impossible to me).  Any
ideas?

Thanks.
Tony

>>> Thomas.Dorner@t-systems.com 04/01/04 07:45AM >>>

oService is your Service or your locator (both are Service or extend
Service!)
--> read my text and think about! ;)

Forget the MessageContext - you can t make

MessageContext context = MessageContext.get....

if you use the stub and the skeleton!
I get also null from MessageContext