axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <tony.thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject Re: AW: MessageContext.getCurrentContext() returns null
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:37:56 GMT
In your examples, what is "soapService" and "oService"?

Is it possible that my service is not deployed correctly and that is
why the current message context is null?

Thanks.
Tony

>>> Thomas.Dorner@t-systems.com 04/01/04 02:37AM >>>
You can handle your attachment like this - without using the
MessageContext

Object[] attachments = soapService.getAttachments();
AttachmentPart attachPart = (AttachmentPart) attachments[0];
AttachmentPart attachPart1 = (AttachmentPart) attachments[1];

DataHandler arrow = attachPart.getDataHandler();
DataHandler folder = attachPart1.getDataHandler();

File myFile1 = new File("C:\\temp\\" + attachPart.getContentId() +
".gif");
FileOutputStream myFOS1 = new FileOutputStream(myFile1);
arrow.writeTo(myFOS1);

Another solution can be - take your Service or Locator (also Service)
and get the AxisEngine --> then make
engine.getCurrentMessageContext()!?

AxisEngine engine = oService.getEngine();
engine.getCurrentMessageContext();

Thomas