axis-java-user mailing list archives

From KKanaga...@bca-group.com
Subject WSDL :: WS-I Basic Profile ? ['Watchdog': checked] ['Watchdog': Virus checked]
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:31:58 GMT

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what is the need for WS-I basic profile,
what is it, why we need to confirm to its standard.
WSDL 1.1 itself a specification isn't it, then y do we need to confirm to
ws-i standard.

In my application we integrate .net and j2ee, please give ur thoughts it
will be helpful for me. I am at
design stage now.

thanks,
-kannan

This email and any attachments to it may contain confidential information
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, you
are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using
this email in any way. Unauthorised use of the information contained in
this email is unlawful. If you have received this email in error please
notify us on enquiries@bca-group.com and delete the email from your system.

Information contained in this email can not be disclosed, copied,
distributed or used in any way without the prior consent of the sender. Any
opinions, advice or facts given in this email are given without warranty or
the intention to enter into an agreement unless specifically stated and
confirmed by agreement, letter or such other documentation signed by an
authorised signatory of BCA Holdings Limited or any of its subsidiary
companies.

Any personal information contained in this email is strictly the view of
the sender and is in no way authorised or attributable to BCA Holdings
Limited or any of its subsidiary companies in any way. All emails through
the company gateway are subject to monitoring. The company cannot be held
liable for any errors or viruses contained in this message.