axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Joe_Ra...@genpt.com
Subject RE: Have doubts about Doc/Lit with axis
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:35:40 GMT
I did...

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1331

Nelson Minar <nelson@monkey.org>
04/26/2004 02:28 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

cc

Subject
RE: Have doubts about Doc/Lit with axis

Joe Rattz said:
>Dave, I had a lot of problems too, specially with 1.2 beta, so I reverted

>back to 1.1.  I know I have seen a lot that makes its support of doc/lit
>look inadequate, but once I finally got the right WSDL, it did work.

Could you please, please file bug reports about the problems you're
seeing? The Axis team is doing a great job of fixing bugs as they get
1.2beta ready for a full 1.2 release. They're doing free work for you!
All you have to do is file a meaningful problem report.

Information about filing bugs is here:
  http://ws.apache.org/axis/bugs.html

I've been very impressed with how fast bugs I file are fixed.

PS - for what it's worth, Axis 1.2 beta is working well for me with
document/literal wrapped services.